CTHI is a TESDA Assessment Center for the following courses:
- Front Office Services NC II
- Food & Beverage Services NC II
- Housekeeping NC II
- Travel Services NC II
- Tourism Promotion Services NC II
- Tour Guiding Services NC II
- Events Management Services NC III
What is an NC?
NC is the National Certificate issued by the Philippine government through TESDA that serves as an added skills credential and proof of competency. An NC issued in the Philippines is also recognized across ASEAN under the ASEAN Mutual Recognition Agreement Framework.
Why take your TESDA training and assessment at CTHI?
- CTHI boasts of 100% passing rate for all our TESDA trainees since we opened in the Philippines in 2011.
- CTHI has complete and international-standard facilities and equipment.
- CTHI uses actual hotel and airline reservation systems.
- CTHI trainers have actual industry experience.
- CTHI was the only TESDA training and assessment center found qualified by the government to represent the Philippines in the ASEAN Tourism Forum. CTHI served as the benchmark for the assessment methods to be implemented across ASEAN for tourism and hospitality professionals.
Who should take the assessment?
- Tourism and HRM students
- Tourism and HRM faculty
- Industry professionals
We accept reservations for individual and group assessments, book your schedule today!