CTHI welcomes foreign students and provides student visa processing assistance.
1. Contact CTHI to process your enrollment form.
2. Submit the following documents:
Birth certificate (English version)
- Copy of passport which should be valid for at least 1 year
- Official transcript of records from any high school or college (English version)
- Two (2) pcs. 2x2 ID pictures - plain background with the applicant’s name written at the back
3. Pay the corresponding tuition fee.
4. A letter of acceptance will be issued to the student as proof of enrollment. This document will be shown to the immigration upon entry to the Philippines.
5. The student can fly to the Philippines as a tourist. Upon arrival, CTHI will accompany the student to the Bureau of Immigration to acquire a student visa.