Teach tourism and hospitality subjects covered in the diploma, certificate and professional development programs of the Institute. Subjects range from theoretical principles to technical skills training such as tourism planning and development, hotel sales and marketing, food and beverage management, front office procedures, personality development, among others.
- Three years professional experience with reputable tourism and hospitality related enterprises such as hotels, restaurants, MICE facilities, travel agencies, and airline carriers, with at least one year experience in a supervisory position.
- Good command of the English language as medium of instruction.
- Excellent teaching and mentoring skills.
- Previous teaching experience is a plus.
- Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Qualified applicants may send their comprehensive resume with recent 2x2 photo to email@example.com. Please indicate the position being applied for as the email subject.